Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm at a loss. Not the good kind either, as in weight, but more as in: my mind. Yesterday I did well all day until Jason walked in the door with beer again and I proceeded to drink three and then eat the last piece of apple pie with ice cream. WTF. I also did not work out and probably will not again today, due to personal physical problems I won't discuss here and lack of time because of class tonight and what I have to get done beforehand. I have to plan better, but first I think I need to decide what I really want. Do I want to stop the madness and maintain? Do I want to really buckle down and not allow any slip ups? I'm just not sure, and that is a recipe for disaster. I also realize that IF my goal is to buckle down I have to weig.h in frequently. Not weighing has been good if I want to maintain or bounce around within 5 lbs, but I have to be accountable or I apparently don't stick with it.
Liposuctions, boob jobs and tummy tucks are sounding better and better.

No comments: