Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Competely unexpected-not sure how to deal. I just completed an hr long practice of my yoga dvd and it felt amazing and I am shakey of limb and loose in muscle, and unexpectedly sick at heart. I've heard that yoga can make you release mental toxins too (suppressed memories, etc.) and I guess that's what happened to me. I found myself recalling a really scary, sad thing that happened to my freshman in high school self, something I'd pretty much blocked. My stomach is rolling and I feel heavy inside. Maybe I do need therapy on my own, I think they help you with that in seperate sessions when you do couples therapy.
I am proud of myself for completing my workout, it's not an option where yoga is concerned-it's a must. My body has been hurting so much from all of my wonky muscles, knots, etc. Time for a shower.

No comments: