Friday, June 08, 2007

Having a fabulous time, surprise surprise there is internet access here (wasn't last time I was here) and I am pretty dang sick but I plan on burning that out with some Crown Royal later, ha!
Had an awesome breakfast burrito at Joe's Deli in Vail Village this morning, the sun is shining and its a balmy 50 degrees. Heaven to this heat sensitive Texan. I've taken tons of pictures but did not bring a usb cable or my flash drive cause I thought I would be netless. Le sigh.
Love to all.

2 comments:

Nuka said...

You seem to be in good spirits despite having a bout of the sickies. :)

Glad to hear it!

Kada said...

Glad to hear you're having a good time.

You may feel inadequate sometimes, but you're not. So many of your posts have left me with the same Well, what do I say to THAT, she's said it all! kind of feeling too.

{hugs} Looking forward to the photos!