Thursday, April 05, 2007

Another great workout yesterday, I made it home after lab in time to fit in my lifting before picking up my son. I was sore just a few hrs later instead of waiting for it to kick in this morning. My interview for the nutrition program I've been working my ass off for the past year and a half is tomorrow at 11 and I am super nervous and doing a lot of thinking about how best to present myself. I really need to get off this couch and get the day rolling, there are so many things to do that I'm sort of dunking my head in the sand. That never got anything done.

2 comments:

M@rla said...

Good luck on your interview - I'm sure you're going to knock them out of their chairs with your personality and determination. They will be very lucky to get you!

i i eee said...

Good luck with your interview! You're gonna do awesome!