Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I keep forgetting I can answer comments easily now that I am using the hated IE (purely for that reason too, HELLO)but I just went back and did the most recent ones and will keep up with that. I enjoy comments so much! Thanks everyone!

I really need to get off the couch and go to the store on a lightening quick grocery trip before I drive off into the sun to go work. I am interning (of sorts) at the culinary school in our art institute today and am excited about it but dreading it too since it is from 11:30-10:30 tonight! That means no seeing the wee one or Husband for that matter and I am just flat out not used to working like that anymore. I remember the amazement when I got my first tech support job that I could come home from work and my feet didn't ache. That just seemed par for the course because all I had done before was work retail. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Kada said...

Best of luck!

LMI said...

Too late to wish you luck, but hope it was fun! Sounds like my idea of fun, anyway--late hours or not.

LMI said...

And thanks for always saying such nice things over on my blog . . . .

M@rla said...

Oh man that is a long day! I know I would be completely hosed at the end and need all sorts of special treatment and considerations from the DH and would milk it for everything I could. Really though it sounds brutal and I admire your stamina!