Monday, January 14, 2008

The day I wrote that last post I was out in the wind for an extended period of time and that night my ears were hurting and I could feel fluid building up-I tried fighting it off and was somewhat successful until Saturday. So I am sick again, pretty badly and in fact had to call in to school this morning which I hate to do.
I'm having a hard time keeping my sodium intake under control while eating vegetarian. Yes I know it can be done and probably fairly easily but I just have not been up to par lately and it's getting me down.
I want to feel like me again, in more ways than one. Life in general is going pretty well though, but I'm off for now due to my pounding head.

1 comment:

M@rla said...

I'm sorry you're sick! I hate so much the way illness interferes with one's life, even more than the actual yucky feeling.

What's the deal with the sodium? Is there more salt in what you're eating, or are you adding salt?

I put salt on SO many things, which may seem surprising given how often I complain about salt in processed food, but the amount you sprinkle on your food is NOTHING compared to what's in those packaged products!!

I've got some of those Mrs. Dash seasonings, they're actually pretty good. I don't like the original flavor, so I was always put off by it, until I had some Lemon Pepper variety. Very tasty.