Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Up three more pounds this morning, but I ate takeout Italian food last night and had some wine and it was absolutely delicious. I know that when I do what works it will work and I just don't feel bad about it. I'm glad I don't, I would hate for a client to go into a tailspin over takeout bloating and so why should I practice that idiocy? Not to say it isn't disheartening when you don't expect it, but I deliberately ate that food.
So, as per usual my enthusiasm petered out awfully fast, but I'm going to stick with it and keep on tracking and trying to take care of myself.
Hopefully I can get in a workout today, that's the key that is missing.

1 comment:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Good for you for sticking with it even on discouraging days.

And a little italian food is worth it every now and then! Plus, it can't actually be 3 pounds worth; it must be hanging onto some water with it. At 3500 calories per pound, that would have to be a LOT of italian food!