Monday, March 09, 2009

Until We Meet Again

I've finally come to admit to myself that I've lost the interest I once had in writing here. I haven't been willing to let go of it because of all the people I've met but I think in order to use my time to focus on school and career related things, my family, and all the various projects I want to work on/am working on I need to sort of call an end to things. If I pop up somewhere else I will send out an email (so if you want to know just leave me your address). More than likely what comes later will be a professional site like I mentioned before but had no time to give to creating
Exercise has been something that is part of my daily life for a long time now, I no longer struggle with that really and since I've spent less time ruminating about food related things, that too has come to somewhat take care of itself. I am eating well, not obsessing and devoting my time to thinking about and doing other things. For me, this is the right step.

5 comments:

Carlos said...

sorry to hear but totally understand. best of luck

Vickie said...

I will look forward to hearing about your new site whenever you get it up and running - be sure to let me know - I am sure I will still be around. My kids are getting older and I am not out very much - so blog land continues to be most of my outside world contact. When those of you with outside work/school realize that it takes time to take care of yourselves and something has to give - I always miss you - but am very glad that you are taking care of yourselves. Do let me know when you are done with school and more settled.

Leah J. Utas said...

Totally get it.
Be good to yourself.

Marla said...

What the hell is this -- I stop reading for a few days and then find out you quit blogging???

Ok, fine. But get that other site up and running SOON.

Kada said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

I understand you reasons, but my heart still cries out NOOOOOO!!!

Thank god for email, is all I can say!